- The central area for discussion of JsUnit is a mailing list/posting area hosted by Yahoo (founded 5/17/2001). To join click here.
- If you would rather email me with questions, suggestions, problems, etc., my address for JsUnit-related correspondence is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit bugs to the SourceForge bug tracker, and feature ideas/patches to the mailing list.
- There is a high-level PowerPoint introduction to JsUnit here.
- JsUnit merchandise now available at agilestuff.com.
JsUnit is an Open Source project. It is distributed under the following licenses (download the distribution for more details): GNU Public License 2.0, GNU Lesser Public License 2.1, Mozilla Public License 1.1
|JsUnit’s development is hosted on SourceForge.|
- It is assumed in these pages that the reader is familiar with JUnit or another of the XUnit frameworks. Where in the documentation there is a similar concept to one in JUnit it is noted.
- IE 5.5+, on Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 95, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X
- IE 5.0+ on Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X
- Mozilla 0.9.4+ on all platforms (includes all Gecko-based browsers including Firefox 0.9+, Netscape 6.2.3+)
- Konqueror 5+ on KDE 3.0.1 (Linux)
If you have used JsUnit on other browser/platform combinations, please let me know of your findings.
- To run the server component of JsUnit, you will need a Java VM.